محل تبلیغات شما

Imam Sajjad peace be uponhim says in supplication no.20 of Sahifa:

الّلهُمّ لَا تَرْفَعْنِی فِی النَّاسِ دَرَجَةً إِلَّا حَطَطْتَنِیعِنْدَ نَفْسِی مِثْلَهَا؛

O God! Raise me not asingle degree before the people without lowering me its like in myself.

Let me explain the wordof Imam by using a narration from the merciful prophet of Islam.

The prophet says:

کفی بالمرء فتنه ان یشار الیهبالاصابع فی دین او دنیا؛

To test a person, it isenough for him to become famous, to possess a good reputation, for his religious positionor his worldly status.

So if we have not trainedourselves well, when achieving a position, we may lose ourselves and forget whowe were. As a result, some bad consequences will be waiting for us. For example, we may be afflicted by pride and arrogance, and this is morallyconsidered as a deadly poison.

And that is why, Imam Sajjadpeace be upon him addresses God Almighty and says:

O God! Whenever I got a grade or rank beforethe people, create a humility to me, to feel an equilibrium in myself.

The merits of fasting and the month of Ramadan: By Dr. Mohammad Ali Shomali

Talking about the longevity of Imam of the age (pbuh)

Some parts of the 50th supplication of Sahifa

a ,to ,the ,and ,for ,we ,iframe aparat ,aparat embed ,h iframe ,peace be ,sajjad peace ,iframe aparat embed ,imam sajjad peace ,aparat embed frame

مشخصات

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

my wanderfol life prottalbdiscda sitanessly بال های پرواز sopameve برنامه و بازی های پاما ticarema پایگاه رسمی امامزاده جعفر (ع) از نوادگان امام موسی کاظم (ع) واقع در روستای جعفرآباد شهرستان اقلید فارس kara7 siomirobo